VersaPulse PowerSuite family of Holmium and Dual Wavelength lasers offers a variety of systems and fibers to meet your varying clinical needs. Whether you are in an office or hospital setting we have a system that is right for you.
Although best known for treating urologic applications such as BPH, stones, tumors or strictures, VersaPulse is also FDA cleared to treat a range of applications in other surgical fields, making it a versatile and economic choice.
Benefits of Using a VersaPulse Holmium Laser:
- The multi-specialty, multi-application platform offers superior cost effectiveness to
yield a high return on investment
- Extensive clinical evidence with over 14 randomized controlled trials
- The standard of care for treating BPH (HoLAP & HoLEP) and stones (in all locations)
- AUA and EAU support VersaPulse as first line treatment options
- Precise and controlled cutting and ablation; penetrates just enough to ablate tissue
without charring, deep thermal necrosis or collateral damage
- Effective for minimally invasive procedures requiring soft tissue ablations
Custom Fibers & Accessories:
Our custom fibers are developed to ensure optimal performance when used with our systems.
Together they provide you the opportunity to offer patients unparalleled treatments.
DuoTome™ SideLite™: This single-use fiber is especially well suited for HoLAP.
SlimLine™, SlimLine EZ™ & SlimLine GI™: These reusable and single-use fibers are custom
designed to work seamlessly with the VersaPulse family and are perfectly suited for procedures
such as HoLEP and stones.
VersaCut™ Morcellator: This system provides rapid and efficient endoscopic